Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Banking

Started by LukaZee [2160368] on in Suggestions.

8 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
LukaZee [2160368]
Perhaps a way to enable faction members to be able to withdraw their own funds ? but never more than their balance?
Currently people with this permission has to transfer but that means members sometimes cannot get their money quick enough
It would be risky to allow everyone free access to the funds. but if a member can have access to his / her own funds in the faction bank that would be a great improvement
Suicid3_Woody [2161155]
great suggestion but the only problem is that there is muiltiple ways to hide money i.e points, caymans banking, torn banking, and company banks but i do like the suggestion dude
PlatinumDevil [1920420]
Pretty sure this suggestion has been made before and Ched said no because the Faction vault is not meant as a "money storage for each member" yes that's how its mostly used but members have the methods that Suicid3_Woody said above.
Butters [34298]
This will never happen - furthermore the more people ask for it the more it will trigger Ched's anti faction-banking leanings...
LukaZee [2160368]
True but when you have the smaller /newer factions . A lot of the members are new and has no other place to store their cash . It is purely a suggestion to try and make it easier for them so that they do not have to wait for one of the leaders to come online . Not all of us are in the same time zones.
KamikazeDuck [2328278]
I wonder if Ched would like it more if this idea came with a fee. Anything you deposit, 5% (or whatever) automatically gets donated to the faction, but you can pull the rest out yourself any time. It would limit simply using it as a vault due to the deposit penalty, but people could access their money when leadership isn’t around. Not saying it’s a good idea. I haven’t given it much thought. Might be a compromise Ched would accept.
Butters [34298]
That's just passing money around, not a money sink.

I suspect ched wont accept any compromise on this one as he's been very clear about it.

There are lots of other ways to hide your cash - use them.
KamikazeDuck [2328278]
Fair enough. I have no idea Ched's opinion on this. I've never used my faction bank anyway. Maybe someday when I'm rich enough to have enough money to matter I will :D Just a random thought I had.