Nah, he definitely said that when he posted about the changes to territory wars. I am just too lazy to search for the actual post :P
UR/R giving aXiom the Axe?
Started by Kata [1990396] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm hearing it's a possibility R* is just passing through on their way to 39th?
100% no one said this.
Pop and Zahid have agreed to my terms of a winner take all game of RR instead of a long drawn-out costly war over aX's two rackets. May the 8lbs-6oz baby Ched guide me to eternal glory.
DAMN YOU CHED - Talked about rigged. Lose, win, lose, win, lose!!!!!! This is why I'm down 20b+ to RR
[image: i.imgur.com]
Kata sure likes starting up stuff between factions. Im still wating for her faction and dudes faction to raid 39th main
Glad to see you can say with 100% certainty that nobody said that.
Can you read my pm's?
I sure hope not, they tend to get a bit steamy with some people... and that should stay between myself and the other party involved... Well, and Stretch, of course. ;)
Too bad if it's not happening, would have been fun to see.
Also, never knew that saying I HEARD something was a POSSIBILITY meant it was 100% happening.
Not sure why 39th seems to be getting their panties in a bunch over this all of a sudden, especially since it was someone from 39th that PM'd me to let me know about R vs aXiom to begin with.
Can you read my pm's?
I sure hope not, they tend to get a bit steamy with some people... and that should stay between myself and the other party involved... Well, and Stretch, of course. ;)
Too bad if it's not happening, would have been fun to see.
Also, never knew that saying I HEARD something was a POSSIBILITY meant it was 100% happening.
Not sure why 39th seems to be getting their panties in a bunch over this all of a sudden, especially since it was someone from 39th that PM'd me to let me know about R vs aXiom to begin with.
so aXiom is nothing to do with 39th then? if there not then yeah, Kata talking shit, if they are then everyone can see for themselves that R and UR are taking there shit....
You'll be waiting a long time because I was joking. But obviously you're too stupid to realize that.
No shock there.
No shock there.
Either way - 39th is still involved since they took over aXioms territories while R was assaulting them.
We were long-term wall partners and I thought friends, but they tucked tail and ran to S7 as fast as they could. Could have given us time to at least prepare a counter assault, but oh well.
They dropped them and I just filled the hole...something you should be familiar with.
We have worked with 39th frequently, but we are an independent faction, not a subsidiary of 39th.
Just like all the other teams were submissive to Pink Power. Something to be said about human nature, I guess.
Godamn that one needs a dose of aloe vera Kata, got ya good haha.
[image: media2.giphy.com]
We need to start a 2020 list of funniest shit said in the forums. Im sure we've missed a few already, but garunteed this ends up as top 5 for the year... still giggling about it
We need to start a 2020 list of funniest shit said in the forums. Im sure we've missed a few already, but garunteed this ends up as top 5 for the year... still giggling about it
Jesus Christ lol. I could literally taste the salt through my monitor.
You sure dont seem like your joking when your defensing dude. Your up his ass. But then again you do love that attention i was just hoping it wasnt another empty threat.
Since you like stirring the pot between other factions then you should be fine if it happens to u
Since you like stirring the pot between other factions then you should be fine if it happens to u
Should probably stop licking your monitor mate
Maybe you need a new monitor then?