https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16043714&b=0&a=0&start=60&to=20016803
My original post, but Im hoping if I make my own itll be seen by the devs. I really liked the other folks' ideas so I thought Id come up with my own to see how yall like them!
(How to) Avoid the Blues : Crime Xp increase for 31days
Torn City's drivers Manual; How to avoid sending George to the afterlife: Drive Exp increase for 31days
Keep them happy: Mission rating increase for 31days
Dime for Dozens: Bank investment increase for 31days
High Fiving elephants (and other things you can do for fun): Flight time decrease for 31days
Burning rubber (For dummies!) : Racing points increase for 31 days.
My original post, but Im hoping if I make my own itll be seen by the devs. I really liked the other folks' ideas so I thought Id come up with my own to see how yall like them!
(How to) Avoid the Blues : Crime Xp increase for 31days
Torn City's drivers Manual; How to avoid sending George to the afterlife: Drive Exp increase for 31days
Keep them happy: Mission rating increase for 31days
Dime for Dozens: Bank investment increase for 31days
High Fiving elephants (and other things you can do for fun): Flight time decrease for 31days
Burning rubber (For dummies!) : Racing points increase for 31 days.