i was selling my faction so don't contact me to negotiate the price
closed
Started by jotaro [2347263] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
scammer
not scammer
You're selling a faction with less than 5k respect? I must be missing something. Doesn't a brand new faction start at 5k Respect? I'm missing the benefit of buying it from you instead of opening a new one. I think that is Joei's concern.