look i played 2 days or bj and i have lost 150 out 150 games to the dealer is this rigged as surely i sould have won 1 atleast could you look into this as i have put rl moneyinto this and this how people treat me how it this fair!
black jack
Started by Nickyappleton [2454960] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I checked your last 500 games - you won 217, and lost 283. Also, if we will check your last 10 games you won 9 and lost only 1, I not sure, what the problem is?
I checked your last 500 games - you won 217, and lost 283. Also, if we will check your last 10 games you won 9 and lost only 1, I not sure, what the problem is?
It’s showed on my side I have lost them all kept sayin you lose I didn’t win one my money is down not up how does that work with out with you’re results ? I’m down 50m today if I win I’d be up right
Sorry, info about your last 10 games is incorrect actually (you won 2 and lost 8 games), however overall win/loss looks just fine (217/283). In any case I don't see 150 lost game sin a row, you can also check your 'alsy games' section.
Ok it was on my side I’m down it’s was sayin you lose you lose
how can we resolve this
how can we resolve this
Ok, I will close this then!
ok ut like i said how we going to sort this i dont have the money i won u said im just down?
im down how are we sorting this i get i lost it my faut but this is sowin i lose i lose but yo aid that wasnt the case?
im down how are we sorting this i get i lost it my faut but this is sowin i lose i lose but yo aid that wasnt the case?
I don't see any issue on our side. You logs are clear, nothing wrong with it.
oh ok god knows then i tink this is bit of sucker on my side i put my rl cash in game and this how i get treated erm ok
Stay away from black Jack
if you can't lose that, don't play that, it's that simple.
Stop complaining about losing on gambling.
Stop complaining about losing on gambling.