grave
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Looks like a mix of a Ferrari 488 and a Audi R8. I'll be interested in seeing dyno tests from it. Seeing as the new Supra got a little more horsepower from the crank than was originally stated.
Looks sick tbh
Corvette.
Mid engine.
Cookie-cutter "supercar" styling
It's...just not a Corvette any more. Hell, the only thing that even distinguishes it as a Corvette is the emblem on the nose. I mean, as Judge_Doom said, it looks like a mix of a Ferrari and an Audi. Once upon a time, a Corvette looked like...a Corvette.
Eh, just my opinion. Me, I'd rather have a C2 with a cammed 427, 4-speed manual and a short gears in the ass. Sure, the new "super" 'Vette would mop the floor with it, but the C2 has character that says "I'M a damned Corvette!" I mean, just look at it...
[image: enthusiastnetwork.s3.amazonaws.com]
Yeah, I know, time marches on, technology marches on. The old stuff, obsolete as it may be, still has a style, character and substance that we'll never see again.
Mid engine.
Cookie-cutter "supercar" styling
It's...just not a Corvette any more. Hell, the only thing that even distinguishes it as a Corvette is the emblem on the nose. I mean, as Judge_Doom said, it looks like a mix of a Ferrari and an Audi. Once upon a time, a Corvette looked like...a Corvette.
Eh, just my opinion. Me, I'd rather have a C2 with a cammed 427, 4-speed manual and a short gears in the ass. Sure, the new "super" 'Vette would mop the floor with it, but the C2 has character that says "I'M a damned Corvette!" I mean, just look at it...
[image: enthusiastnetwork.s3.amazonaws.com]
Yeah, I know, time marches on, technology marches on. The old stuff, obsolete as it may be, still has a style, character and substance that we'll never see again.
You have a point for sure. Though I've always known the Corvette as the "the obtainable super car", and with these styling/design changes I could definitely see that holding true.
Beautiful car by the way.
Beautiful car by the way.
New corvette is priced at 60k try getting a r8 for that price
I agree. The past few generations they have toyed with the idea of a mid engine Vette and even had some prototypes. I wanted it so bad. Now that it's a reality, I agree with you.
And next time I have an extra half mil in my account, I'll be sure to get us a set of big block, four speed, posi C2s. Nothing beats that stinger hood.
And next time I have an extra half mil in my account, I'll be sure to get us a set of big block, four speed, posi C2s. Nothing beats that stinger hood.
Moved to Grave at OPs request