wait till you win or lose... :D
Closed.
Started by LuckyWheel [1006360] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Too late. Already lost.
Fortunately it was a cheap mistake....could have been much much worse
true, he coulda sold to realistassassin
Maybe I am completely retarded but both items were listed at the exact same time so wouldn't he of filled out the quantity box as 2 and price as 2m? Or what am I missing?
You sent $20,099 to Gr4pHiiXxZ with the message: Here's 2m
For everyone’s information I was not reporting the issue with the purpose of requesting a refund of monies, simply that the item was sold for a different price than the one I typed in. I thought that since this happened to me, perhaps it can happen to someone else and it should be looked into?
Anyway, it’s over and done with and Kudos to you Arrow, that was funny and I appreciate the free cash.
Anyway, it’s over and done with and Kudos to you Arrow, that was funny and I appreciate the free cash.
I never got a notification like that, also didn’t know it was a thing. Would have been nice to see though.
Since weapons and armour have different values (damage, accuracy, armor), you list each one separately with different prices
Oooooh. Well that makes sense, thanks for clearing it up for me.
This issue has been dealt with by Staff so I’ll appreciate it if everyone can move on as it’s not being looked into and is regarded as a typo.
Cheers.
Cheers.