I'm spoiled irl. And on Torn, there are way too many people have been SO generous to me. Be it in materials, advises, compliments or just simply being kind to me. I have folders filled with memories and moments of their generosity too. I appreciate every single one of them :D ♥
Some were from my Daddy DOM (there are uncountable stuff I got IRL but let's not start it here) :3 ♥You were sent a Skateboard from
DOM with the message: MOST expensive four wheelers than any car in here, for my fav star racer
You were sent 7x Love Juice from
DOM with the message: Daddy luvs taming u, spanking u, dominating u. Daddy just luvs U ;)
When I was feeling down, I have my Torn mama giving me motivations :3 ♥[image: profileimages.torn.com]I have my Torn sister Kelsie that spoiled me with love and even sent me Christmas gifts IRL that I treasured so much :3 ♥[image: images2.imgbox.com]My faction mates that love me and make me feel home here :3 ♥[image: profileimages.torn.com]And people that appreciated me as an artist, a Torn player or me as a whole :D ♥ You were sent a Donator Pack from
Bones with the message: Thank you for the profile image Drizzie :D It's the best and so are you!
♥ You were sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon from
Kelsie with the message: For being my best friend and my sweet sweet girl xoxo
♥ You were sent a Donator Pack from
Cherreh with the message: Awwh, drizzypie, Why are you so amazing?! Thank you! This is the cutest <3
♥ You were sent $25,000,000 from
Ishtar with the message: You're so talented and cute it's unreal!!!
♥ You were sent $115,000,000 from
Calla with the message: You're so talented and wonderful and kind. <3
♥ You were sent $450,000,000 from
Cristen with the message: You are so freaking awesome, thanks again for more great art!
♥ You were sent $300,000,000 from
windy with the message: Torn is so lucky to have such a great artist, thank you!
♥ You were sent $1,000,000,000 from
windy with the message: I don't think there's a better word than "artist" but if there was, you would be that word, absolutely breathtaking
♥ You were sent 75x Xanax from
logiet with the message: 1st place top hitter you beast!
♥ You were sent a Present from
Johnny_G with the message: Congrats to the 'smol kitten' for getting top hitter in the 10k. Enjoy the ice cream and cakes, you deserve it :D
♥ You were sent an Orchid from
WickedPrincess with the message: My favorite flower for my favorite girl in the game, Love, Mama WP :)
And so so SO many more! Sorry I didn't manage to put everything here >.< You guys have been so generous and kind to me. Thankies for the love. I appreciate you SO much! :D
♥