Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Guaranteed Escapes

Started by Drunky [2191081] on in Attacking.

4 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Drunky [2191081]
I'm currently stacking in order to start my Book of Running Away From Trouble.

Looking to sell each escape for $800k. Ping me a message if interested

Thanks
Drunky [2191081]
I will be fulfilling an order in 5 days so i'm looking to line up the next customer.

I'll have roughly 15 days left on the book so have approximately 750 more escapes to sell.

Message if interested.

Thanks
Drunky [2191081]
Finishing another order in 24 hours and will have 3 days left on the book so have potentially 100 -150 more escapes to sell.

Message if interested

Cheers