Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bazaar Question

Started by Beeroxxx [2464499] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Toes [2095421]
keep one item at exhorbitant price in your bazaar. then whenever u want to visit it, click the flag icon from the place where all the icons are displayed
Triplicant [2037705]
Used to do that; Makes it even better when someone starts to bitch me out about the billion dollar brick in the bazaar :P

Edit: "But what if someone accidentally buys it?!"

Then I laugh, long and hard.
Triplicant [2037705]
Honestly, I would, depending on how they asked.

Edit: But I'd still laugh, for a long, long time. And I'd keep 10%, as a Stupid Tax
DedeSiregar [2430598]
I did the vicodin priced as xanax once. Someone called me a scammer :(
Selling lsc in trading forum for 33 mill when it was 31.9 mill and someone still called me scammer.
Fml. Wonder what they will call you when they see the 1 billion brick hahaha
gnorf [2411019]
I fell for the Vicodin/Xanax thing when I first started, and the guy laughed and sent my money back. The next day I bought 30 pixie sticks for 40,000 each cause the guy forgot a zero. Needless to say being broke and a few days old I was very happy with myself. When the guy msged asking to buy them back I was about to laugh at him then remembered the vic/xan thing and sighed. Worked out though he happily gave me a couple million extra
Beeroxxx [2464499]
ok so when i go to item market and put in say "beer", all beers and bazaars come up. Right at the top right, it says "View your own items", when I click that it tells me i have nothing in the market??? (But I do have beers on the market)??

PS. What is the purpose of the one rediculously expensive item?