Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile push notifications

Started by SwordStrife [2319365] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
SwordStrife [2319365]
What about push notifications for the mobile app? I think this is the only app I have seen that doesn’t have any at all. Most of the time I have to turn a ton off. I would love a push notification for flying, cooldowns, nerve max, E max, events, mail, any or all. I know it’s a lot of work for all of that and I’m not saying all now. But some of the basic ones would be great.
Decline [790793]
Actually, isnt the iOS app dead because apple is ridiculous?

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16113771&b=0&a=0
SVD_NL [2363978]
They were bugged on Android as well before a recent update
The iOS app is either no longer supported, or at least updated way more slowly, I think they totally stopped support though
SwordStrife [2319365]
I want to thumbs down these posts cuz I don’t like them. But they aren’t your fault so I can’t do that to you. I can’t wait till I can get my Android back.