Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat size settings

Started by Htr [89581] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Htr [89581]
I don't clear my browser cache. I change the settings, open up the chat, close it and when I open up again a few seconds later it's back to its original setting.
Perhaps my browser is outdated?
Anyway, if my attack/revive/general settings stay then why can't the dumb chat keep the settings.
Stewie [1494547]
This can actually happen if you have multiple browser tabs open, and it's definitely cache-related. It essentially reverts your settings because of the cache in the other tabs I believe.

So, if that is the case for you, best thing to do currently is to close all browser tabs before changing the height / width settings.

Anyway, if my attack/revive/general settings stay then why can't the dumb chat keep the settings.

Those settings are stored on Torn itself, while chat (and it's respective settings) is based mostly on local caching.