Ok TRT cops a bad rap on a regular basis because of one or two members. Take those members out of the equation and what do you have? A regular bunch of idiots having fun like every other faction. And they are fun.
Why then should we let someone's reputation ruin things for others. Every faction has those few members that give bad reps to the faction. Why single TRT out the most.
Granted you all hate/dislike its leader, but why hate and take your hate out on those just trying to have fun. They are just regular players just like you.
Discussion: Should we keep beefs and hatred contained to the person/s involved or let it be directed at the faction whose members have nothing to with it?
If you don't mind your leader being a filthy troll then you shouldn't mind the hate he brings down on you for being associated.
While I'm perfectly fine leaving TRT do do whatever the hell they want, you have to understand and accept that your leader paints a target on all of you and others may not be as relaxed as I am about it.
DUDE dislikes your post.
Truth hurts don't it?
Bring back Lilly
you should just leave trt if you dont go down with your faction #tmbforever
This is a rant. STFU and leave TRT if u have a problem
I agree with the Micronesia woman this time.
Ride or die.
TORN city full of lames, I play the game like I am Kobe
It is a basic tenant of leadership that a leader is representative of those he or she leads.
Meaning, as a follower, you will take on the reputation of the person you are following.
This is your choice, at this point.
It's not a rant, it's merely a discussion on whether a person's rep should affect others around them or whether it should be kept solely on that person.
I bet living in hospital for a month hurts more. Walk away.
Lol. K dud
You become like the crowd you hang out with.
Basic human behaviour
As of right now, TRT has 0 enemies. I have shut all the haters up, permanently
i have also shut up my haters
Social tofu.
See that's a common misconception of the human race. Not everyone becomes like those they hang around. You have those select few who keep it real and not be fake and have delusions of grandeur.
My only delusion was that we could have a discussion in general. A discussion that somehow shows that not everyone needs to be painted with the same brush as one single person.
Not everyone can be perfect and yes are quite possibly a twat, but don't let one person's actions/ behaviour define everyone else around them. Who cares about a couple of rotten apples.
Great analogy. Why do you think they remove rotting apples?
...because they spoil everything around them.
They don’t realize what a blessing I was to them.
Not every rotton Apple spoils everything around them. That can only happen if those around it are weak.
In this particular concept, they need to be weak minded to be spoiled so easily.
I don't believe everyone should be defined by what one or two people do. If it's ok for one faction to be targeted like that, why can't the rest cop the same. Not every faction is perfect.