Instead of receiving Penelope, I received a huge number of regular baseball bats, a lot of them no Penelope.
Batshit crazy mission
Started by Rfick1 [2135154] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I don't see it in logs, but maybe I overlooked something. I'll pass to Pavel.
This mission can't give regular bats, Penelope was in your inventory, I even tried to respawn the mission and it worked fine. I will assign to Joe for any case.
Yeah I'm not sure what to suggest here? I can't imagine there's anything wrong.
| 28-01-2020 05:24:41 | Rfick1 bought 100x Baseball Bat at $200 each for a total of $20,000 from Big Al's Gun Shop |