We all wanna get some on V-Day, right? Some sweet loving, that is!
Having recently been kicked off the map due to doing a major dumb, I was scouting for a new home, and well, found something sweet by the power plant. So I approached...
[image: i.imgur.com]
And was denied! But it's true isn't it? Guys do just want one thing:
[image: i.imgur.com]
And so, while I feel a bit dirty for it;
DarkHearts has initiated an assault on Original-Rebellions over the sovereignty of VAG
Taking that VAG by force, oof. I feel like a monster!
Sorry O-R, nothing personal. Just gotta get up in that sweet V-Day VAG.
Having recently been kicked off the map due to doing a major dumb, I was scouting for a new home, and well, found something sweet by the power plant. So I approached...
[image: i.imgur.com]
And was denied! But it's true isn't it? Guys do just want one thing:
[image: i.imgur.com]
And so, while I feel a bit dirty for it;
DarkHearts has initiated an assault on Original-Rebellions over the sovereignty of VAG
Taking that VAG by force, oof. I feel like a monster!
Sorry O-R, nothing personal. Just gotta get up in that sweet V-Day VAG.
Mentions: DarkHearts [9047] · Gods of Ruin [16299]