Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Advice please.

Started by GrimRazor [1776608] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
GrimRazor [1776608]
So I may be inactive for up to a month Max and will switch to a starter job.My stats suck,my N/W sucks and my Working Stats could use some improvement,evident all areas need improvement desperately and I can't do it all at 1nce.So the question is should I choose 1.Army Job,2.Medical Job,Education Job or Grocer Job?I realize it's a personal choice and I must decide which is of most importance to me I just want/need multiple opinions from educated experienced players.Any advice appreciated,all opinions will be considered and respected.Peace and Happy V-Day,I hope all have been lucky and prospered.
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
Personally I would pick army since it would give me job points to increase my defense.

Other starters arent really that worth for me (I get free meds from stock, and energy cans from grocers has a horrible conversion ratio)
Kelsie [340367]
I would also suggest army. You can return and either boost your stats, or sell army spies as well for some extra cash.
GrimRazor [1776608]
Well I have no stocks,my Working Stats are the least of my concern and I'm not real desperate for ca$h...YeT L0L!Army kinda makes sense since I have the most career points saved up but meds are kinds pricey but fortunately I have a great job until I go inactive and a generous employer.As for stat though my Castle needs to be fully upgraded b4 I start fully staffing it it'll cost me $300,115,000 to fully upgraded the property which evidently means it's time to start donating again and stop mooching off the system that tolerates(Surprisingly)my B.S.then I'll have enuff money to upgrade my housing + buy much needed training supplies.I know many would say buy or rent a P.I. but I only fly to rehab and the upkeep just isn't worth it I.M.0.ThX every1 tough decision to make.Sorry for babbling on don't mean to bore you.
Fatbears [2197270]
A month doesn't matter, but given the option I'll always go back to education so I can get a better company when I'm active.
GrimRazor [1776608]
I can relate to that but money however can be obtained of course via donating stats for me anyways are harder to come by.I should point out that it's likely when I return I'll only be semi-active some weeks being online as little as 1 day a week prolly usually 2 but not sure yet I'm thinking at maximum 4 days a week,I highly doubt any competent employer can afford to tolerate that prolly need me to be online at least 5 days per weekI do agree that long term Education is the logical route to take especially if ca$h is the need/or desire.