Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage.

Started by bloopermooper [2263671] on in General Discussion.

22 replies · 561 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

bloopermooper [2263671]
So I'm not new to turn but I see a lot of "new players" I'm using that term loosely as I know there are people who have multiple accounts. Anyways. I see a good amount of people just married after their first day on torn with a private island with someone else who is like 14 days old or slightly longer. Wtf is this? Also still a single pringle this entire time ;-;
Kelsie [340367]
I’m sure a lot in the beginning are also PI renters. They could be restarts who know how to play the game. If they own, they can have easily donated to the game or found friends who helped them out. But yes, they most likely utilized the personals in the newspaper, trade chat or the forums.
hemi [2165616]
"So I'm not new to turn....."

Time Played 1d 12h 11m 16s
Drugs used 0

Yes you are.


The only difference between you and the newbies who start out and get themselves situated quickly is activity and interest in the game. Your account shows neither, not sure why you're surprised that you're single.
dunmugmeh [538353]
You are right to be concerned about multis and cheaters etc

But a lot of the time some new players are just more intrepid than you are.

But not always. Cheating is a big 'industry' in this game ...
bloopermooper [2263671]
That's one day total because most of the time I am busy so I pop on either street someone higher level to level up or gym as well as do crimes and pay rent that's it. Then I'm off till I get another chance to do it again. I never said I was totally active.
bloopermooper [2263671]
Renting is different. What I am seeing is that they either do's there way to buy one or something else is happening. They aren't renting they are owning.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Why is that a big deal? I can afford a PI if I want to. It is called activity. You don't have time to play but have time to make salty post about people progress. Here is an idea : report any suspicious accounts and then just focus doing yourown account.
dunmugmeh [538353]
It is also just after christmas as well. There is still a winters chill in the air.

A harsh environment for the intrepid field mouse about town!