Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weekly Raffles

Started by Zombi3kid4987 [2489381] on in Fun & Games.

22 replies · 191 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Wood [2175573] ×1 Zombi3kid4987 [2489381] ×1

Zombi3kid4987 [2489381]
Hello I am going to be doing weekly giveaways starting on Sundays it will most likely be a Xanax giveaway or something like that and I am planning on increasing the amount every few weeks pm me for details. I will get to you as soon as i see it.

Week one raffle: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=16143806&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20029920 (completed)

Week two raffle: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=16144323&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20037225

(completed)https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=16144417&b=0&a=0

Week two raffle two:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=16144417&b=0&a=0
(completed)

Raffle number three:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=13&t=16145279&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=20051852

Mentions: Xanax givaway · Xanax Giveaway · Xanax Raffle

Zombi3kid4987 [2489381]
Wood: I want to win xanax.
Wood: Tell you what, if you let me win, I'll help you out a ton mate.
Zombi3kid4987: 100k a entry and ill set it to where you win but youll help me by getting me xans for the giveaways that im doing
Zombi3kid4987: the next one im doing is gonna b 5
Wood: Wild.
Wood: However, how about you give me the xanax, and in exchange I give you exposure.
Wood: I'll tell everyone you are a legit person and that you are for real.
Zombi3kid4987: nope sorry guess youll have to actually win it
Zombi3kid4987: well about that i can get that by payin someone or by getting reveiws from real coustmers thta win bc ive done this multiple times i think ik what im doing

Mentions: Wood [2175573] · Zombi3kid4987 [2489381]