If I was to separate the people that voted yesterday into two groups, it would be:
The people that jumped onto bandwagons: XGCeasar, Wdkb, CelestialKiller, Joann_Pierce, Delphinidae, LuMiNoSi, gabby100, CreatorX, Lord_Ravenheart, and DedeSilver
And the people that voted alone or first in a bandwagon: Isaccasi, ElbasG, RaisinBran, DaddyPutin, Bumfluff, The_Baron, Mad_Ninja, MamaTort, and Ninivah.
I did not add inactives.
Out of those two groups, I predict that there was one or zero reds that jumped onto a wagon, and two to three reds that voted alone or first in the bandwagon. The reason why I think this is because statistically, reds tend to vote alone to avoid getting heat for voting out a green, but the problem is that they are very difficult to locate, so I would normally see which bandwagoner looks more red. For today though, I want us to put a lot of pressure towards people that voted first.
VOTE RAISINBRAN
I know you like to lurk, but you never unvoted me D:
The people that jumped onto bandwagons: XGCeasar, Wdkb, CelestialKiller, Joann_Pierce, Delphinidae, LuMiNoSi, gabby100, CreatorX, Lord_Ravenheart, and DedeSilver
And the people that voted alone or first in a bandwagon: Isaccasi, ElbasG, RaisinBran, DaddyPutin, Bumfluff, The_Baron, Mad_Ninja, MamaTort, and Ninivah.
I did not add inactives.
Out of those two groups, I predict that there was one or zero reds that jumped onto a wagon, and two to three reds that voted alone or first in the bandwagon. The reason why I think this is because statistically, reds tend to vote alone to avoid getting heat for voting out a green, but the problem is that they are very difficult to locate, so I would normally see which bandwagoner looks more red. For today though, I want us to put a lot of pressure towards people that voted first.
VOTE RAISINBRAN
I know you like to lurk, but you never unvoted me D: