Why did I lose my gambling bet when in reality my team won and how can I get my money back?
Lost bet
Started by Boxerl [2321207] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
What match did you bet on?\
The spread/odds?
Probably didn't place the bet you thought you did.
If the bookie result did not match with the actual result, you can make a post in the b&I forums.
If you thought you bet on the other team than the game says you did, you probably bet on the wrong team
If you thought you bet on the other team than the game says you did, you probably bet on the wrong team