So one of the best parts of torn is the ability to push yourself and your members to strive for more, to set goals and then bust ass to achieve them. So with that in mind we set out to complete a 25k chain under the effect of love juice. We set our goal and in for about 5 weeks we planned tirelessly.
I am proud to say in 2 days , 2 hours and 33 minutes .... we did it! D
espite the lag and outside influences.
I will argue with anyone that we have the best members , and it's not a knock to people out there it's just the way they work together and push each other to achieve more and to set goals and push for them. We are beyond proud of our members, and the team that they have become and am happy to say I get to help lead with some of my best friends in this game.
Also we broke 2mil respect during this adventure!
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
To all the igloo members this is for you!
I am proud to say in 2 days , 2 hours and 33 minutes .... we did it! D
espite the lag and outside influences.
I will argue with anyone that we have the best members , and it's not a knock to people out there it's just the way they work together and push each other to achieve more and to set goals and push for them. We are beyond proud of our members, and the team that they have become and am happy to say I get to help lead with some of my best friends in this game.
Also we broke 2mil respect during this adventure!
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
To all the igloo members this is for you!