Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong poker action

Started by Z3D [1297335] on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Z3D [1297335]
I was playing poker on River Wizard table. At around 19:54 someone went all-in. I folded but it called anyways and made me lose money.

Please check.

TIA
ruslanv [2313413]
Can you provide more info, please? Is your button was preselected or do you click it on your turn? I need to know the exact steps that were done when the issue occurred
Z3D [1297335]
I usually have the button preselected. I preselected fold on this specific round and it called anyways
ruslanv [2313413]
We don't have a log for each click you do in the poker.
Did 'Fold' was the first option you select that round or maybe you had something else selected before you click 'fold'?
I need the full picture of what had happened, not just "I click fold but it called".
Thanks
ruslanv [2313413]
Hello, we are not able to reproduce the issue.
Closing the report for now.
Feel free to reopen if the same issue happens again.