GG. Nice achievement especially because of the lag and outages
Igloo 25k
Started by Clitasaurus [2059853] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hats off to you! GJ!
Well done! :)
<3
Congrats igloo! I was watching while drunk in the UK.. You had a lot of good factions hitting you hard, but came thru. Best part is, looks like everyone involved had fun..
Congrats to all sides!
Going back to the pub now !
Congrats to all sides!
Going back to the pub now !
Congrats Igloo....Im saddened i only got invited to the war after the 25k chain got done :(
Congrats igloo! I mean really, honestly, and truly another great reason for the circle jerk to continue!
You guys killed it.
Thank you guys for the kind words. Finding us in the forums isnt something you normally see from an igloo member. As we prefer to keep our heads down and stay focused on the task at hand. This is just one of those times when leadership felt extremely proud and needed to brag on our members for a minute.
seriously. do you post these things for the jollies? under the radar or SA stooge team?
just wondering, do you get a stiffy from posting crap like that?
Jealous that you couldn't get to 23k and they got to 25k?
Seems right from a Vulpes member. Can't be happy with yourselves so you shit on other people's parades.
Seems right from a Vulpes member. Can't be happy with yourselves so you shit on other people's parades.
Kata, you are my favorite stranger
*ginger
:)
I'll take it though.
:)
I'll take it though.
Congrats!
Everyone smashed it under pressure, good job to all.. still don’t know how the zombie chain made it to the end !
So much fun I wrote a song. Then I cut 2/3 out and entered it into a competition. Here's that because i'm lazy.
[YouTube]7zbtIg-VlAs[/ YouTube]
[YouTube]7zbtIg-VlAs[/ YouTube]