Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SA / JFK WAR

Started by Melotto [343651] on in Faction Discussion.

111 replies · 4.33k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 112 / 112 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
112
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
52 / 100
Story score
79 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Z_junior [247674] ×1 Dekloren [900534] ×1 PinzNneedlz [1311691] ×1 Z_senior [2020322] ×1

Melotto [343651]
To let it more clear to everyone outside SA/JFK factions.

SA = 10 territories wins / 3 successful defends. *
JFK = 0 territories wins / 0 successful defends.

00:56:03 20/02/20 Subversive Alliance successfully assaulted JFK and claimed sovereignty over NXE [view] *
01:12:08 19/02/20 JFK failed in its assault against Subversive Alliance over the sovereignty of CEB [view] *
01:51:04 18/02/20 Subversive Alliance successfully assaulted JFK and claimed sovereignty over VFB [view]
16:59:05 16/02/20 Subversive Alliance successfully assaulted JFK and claimed sovereignty over KOE [view]
13:14:04 15/02/20 Subversive Alliance successfully assaulted JFK and claimed sovereignty over BHE [view]
19:29:08 14/02/20 JFK failed in its assault against Subversive Alliance over the sovereignty of GAB [view]
07:05:03 14/02/20 Subversive Alliance successfully assaulted JFK and claimed sovereignty over AHB [view]
05:39:04 13/02/20 Subversive Alliance successfully assaulted JFK and claimed sovereignty over NHB [view]
08:41:04 12/02/20 Subversive Alliance successfully assaulted JFK and claimed sovereignty over YHB [view]
14:55:04 11/02/20 Subversive Alliance successfully assaulted JFK and claimed sovereignty over MGB [view]
14:15:10 11/02/20 JFK failed in its assault against Subversive Alliance over the sovereignty of CEB [view]
16:56:04 10/02/20 Subversive Alliance successfully assaulted JFK and claimed sovereignty over MKD [view]
21:26:03 09/02/20 Subversive Alliance successfully assaulted JFK and claimed sovereignty over YEB [view]

*update

=============================================================

It seems the war ended, for now.
Ive created this thread because, as usually, the newspaper seemed to give a wrong perspective of the war so far.
Im a programmer studying full time and with two part time jobs. I have many activities and when I can find some spare minutes I like to log at Torn, which is barely a few times a day for 1-2 min.

There has been a long time since I dont post something, and much more that I dont read something on forums.
But as far as I remember it was way more salty and a toxic environment.
Reading comments here I feel that people are getting more friendly and no so childish, both sides complimenting each other.

This was a fun war, wish I could have the capacity to do 900+ attacks like z_junior, but im just an average player.
I feel that (may be very wrong) JFK was at its top few years ago, declined considerably, and now its getting way stronger again.

Cant wait for the next one.
Monday [2402913]
So who are the nice guys though? Like who are we really rooting for? Asking for a friend.

I have none, cause I'm Monday.
Twitter [2309219]
SA, without question.

JFK spread propaganda around that SA extorts for rackets, bullies, etc, but the only faction holding one of their rackets that isn't owned by SA is only doing so after approaching SA leaders themselves asking for protection and offering to split profits.

JFK initiated the attack against SA, and then brought in several proxies/allies, including Phoenix Rising, Tornado, and PnB, to attack SA allies. And, now that they're getting pummeled, people want to pretend that they're the good guys, and should be pitied?

Nah.

Edit: Mad respect to JFK leaders, and all their members definitely. Meant this more to the SA haters who spew nonsense like this without knowing facts.
Kata [1990396]
Of course you would say that since your faction is mostly owned by The Igloo members who are allied with SA lol
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Moved to Faction Discussion.

Props to SA, always surprises me how much your folks are always ready to war. Gg!
Quilogy [2083745]
I would say the exact same thing, and nobody like that owns my faction.

Fact is, SA has always shot straight with us and done everything theyve ever said they were going to. We've received nothing but respect and straightforwardness during the times we've done business together.

I've seen the word "extortion" thrown around, and from my experiences, I've never seen anything close to that. I have friends in several different factions that would say the same thing I'm saying as well.

Might wanna try asking some of us how we feel about this stuff. You may just be surprised.
Touch [1317237]
well i guess we didn't neeed a new jfk thread but if its another reason to bait sohpie into looking like an idiot, go for it.
paddybhoy1 [1476472] Helper
It will be 1v1 as long as SA keep winning.

Midknight told the Times they would only call upon their friends "if we felt above all else we could not handle the situation.


From the newspaper unless sugarvalves made this up
Hcom3 [2003693]
tbf, sugar has been know to pull facts from thin air lol


Stretch: We are not allied with Savage Plague

PrincessJulie: We are not allied with Natural Selection

Sugarvalves: welp looks like they are allies