I've never upgraded safety or fuel, I so I should have an average crash expectancy. I got my first crash @ about 400 races in C class running a 100 lap Docks race on the second of January.
Edit:Though I expect the quantity of time spent racing would be a more accurate measure of crash likelihood than the quantity of races.
161 races and in b class now but still no crash
261 races, 2 crashes.
1st crash was in D class, very early on.
2nd crash was a few days ago, in C class, just before moving to B class.
Lost 2 upgrades on first crash (cheap ones, fprgpt which), lost 3 on the second crash.(engine, brakes, suspension upgrades).
Never added any safety upgrades to any car so far.
After browning this thread, I bet I experience my first crash today.
1800 races, 4 crashes. 2 before the merit in lower classes. 2 the day after each other about 4 days ago in A class. Finally got the merit.
Also, all may cars have all upgrades, inc. safety. I tried a fast car build with no safety or handling and I couldn't crash it!
1,765 races, and 0 crashes. I think I'm over due for a wreck soon lol
Lol got my first crash. I guess posting here jinxed me : )
Done 630 races chasing merits and still haven’t crashed. Anyone know how to CAUSE a crash? Or at least stack the odds? Or is there literally nothing you can do to increase the chances?
Any help would be appreciated.
*for reference in A Class at drive skill 6.67 atm
Doubt you can do anything tbh.. though if safety stat does have any influence, race with E class stock cars. They have at lesdt the lowest stabdard safety stat..
You are probably a one percenter. By now, your racing skill is high enough.that you will only crash once ever thousand races.
This makes me wildly unhappy as a merit hunter. Up over skill 7 now. Stupid non-crashing cars.
more than 70 or 80 racing ....just happens to me
[image: i.imgur.com]
as your skill gets higher the less you crash....no crashes this year yet. all i do is race...lol
Are you insane?
Fuel ALWAYS needs to be upgraded :)
.
The good fuel is a A-class upgrade though, it was locked for me.
..quoted against Barfly..
Just checked and have crashed 4 times since 14th Feb 2020 !!!
- You have crashed your Ford GT40 on the Docks race! The upgrades Front Mounted Intercooler, Front Adjustable Tie Rods and Quick Shift were lost. 00:33:04 01/04/20
- You have crashed your Mercedes SLR on the Convict race! The upgrades Uprated Gaskets, Hans Device and Stage Three Turbo Kit were lost. 18:10:05 30/03/20
- You have crashed your Ford GT40 on the Docks race! The upgrades Competition Racing Clutch and Front Mounted Intercooler were lost. 23:04:05 19/02/20
- You have crashed your Honda NSX on the Underdog race! The upgrade Rear Diffuser was lost. 07:26:06 14/02/20
All cars have been fully upgraded..
RS >50
818 races entered in that time.
second crash in 5 days over 43 races (mostly 100 lap races)
edit:
5 crashes since 12/02/2020
- You have crashed your Lexus LFA on the Speedway race! The upgrade Adjustable Rear Spoiler was lost. 14:21:03 17/04/20
- You have crashed your Lexus LFA on the Uptown race! The upgrades Front Diffuser, Adjustable Coilover Suspension and Upper Front Strut Brace were lost. 13:48:04 12/04/20
- You have crashed your Mercedes SLR on the Convict race! The upgrades Front Mounted Intercooler and Stainless Steel 4-1 Manifold were lost. 18:42:04 06/03/20
- You have crashed your Audi R8 on the Hammerhead race! The upgrades Carbon Fiber Trunk, Ported and Polished Head and Super Octane Fuel Plus Nitrous were lost. 08:53:04 17/02/20
- You have crashed your Honda NSX on the Parkland race! The upgrade Polyurethane Bushings Front was lost. 03:13:04 12/02/20
[image: i.imgur.com]I call your 4 times in 5 weeks, and raise you 3 times in 4 days.