no longer doing invictus merits.
(Plz delete)
Started by Rowdy_Rebel357 [1955477] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 38
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Rowdy_Rebel357 [1955477] ×2
Bump
Super. So fast I didn't even have time to equip a pepper spray.
Totally recommend!
Totally recommend!
I got mine really quick. Ty Rowdy
Great service! Recommend!
Top man. If you need it I'd recommend using his service.
bump it up
always trustworthy :)
Very fast and smooth service!
Legit. Ty dude :)
Very fast and smooth recommendation given
Mentions: Rowdy_Rebel357 [1955477]
Mentions: Rowdy_Rebel357 [1955477]
Fast, smooth, and easy. Thank you RR!
Very fast and easy, highly recommend!