I'm starting this thread to just talk with my fellow anime lovers. Post your favorite anime or comment on others post. Just have fun.
Anime
Started by Game_hopper [2482878] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 10 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- king_midas [2501224]
· 6 likes ·
Dr. stone, anybody? - Money_bagz [2493914]
· 4 likes ·
One Piece - Kirathegod [2412821]
· 4 likes ·
Pro anime lover need any subs brrrrrrro by tha way I love cowboy bebop one piece naruto Gundam and black clover
One Piece
Dr. stone, anybody?
Pro anime lover need any subs brrrrrrro by tha way I love cowboy bebop one piece naruto Gundam and black clover
Death parade
not order just some I like...
Cowboy Bebop
Space Dandy
Seven Deadly Sins
Trigun
Desert Punk
....atm watching Strike Witches...tis excellent fun nonsense
Cowboy Bebop
Space Dandy
Seven Deadly Sins
Trigun
Desert Punk
....atm watching Strike Witches...tis excellent fun nonsense
ATM watching slam dunk
: I watched more than 200 anime all types need recommended just text me fee is 1000$
Favourite anime: Kill la Kill
I also love K-On, Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Attack on Titan, Nichijou, Yuru Yuri, Gakkougurashi, Panty & Stocking, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Promised Neverland... Yeah I wont put the whole list here but those are some anime I enjoy in no particular order
Also I feel like I have to say this. Lyrical Nanoha is under-rated. It doesn't get the love it deserves
I also love K-On, Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Attack on Titan, Nichijou, Yuru Yuri, Gakkougurashi, Panty & Stocking, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Promised Neverland... Yeah I wont put the whole list here but those are some anime I enjoy in no particular order
Also I feel like I have to say this. Lyrical Nanoha is under-rated. It doesn't get the love it deserves
death note was my favourite anime
I know it isn't anime in the strictest sense, but Avatar: The Last Airbender was my childhood anime. Perfect story, great music, memorable morals.
ive still not actually watched it. i may have to consider it during htis lonckdown.
Watch Ghost Hunt if you like the horror genre.
its actually on YouTube. Really good stories and spooks.
its actually on YouTube. Really good stories and spooks.
I really liked it, and rising if the shield hero too
Dr Stone is 10 million percent awesome!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
I almost stopped watching this just because Taiju. So annoying.
Overall though Dr. Stone is amazing.
Overall though Dr. Stone is amazing.
Anybody watch High School DxD?
Phantom: requiem for phantom
Hellsing ultimate
Hellsing ultimate
Black Lagoon was probably one of my favorites, the English dub was really good and made lore sense rather than Japanese