Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Another would you rather raid chains

Started by pilsner [767572] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Phil-I-P [2035498]
Do I get to choose where i put them?

Are they all the same size, or are they like a set of knives?

If I go for no penis, do I get a vagina or is it smooth like Action man?

Does each penis come with balls and pubes?

Can I go 5 times in the bedroom, or do I instantly fall asleep after using just one?

Sorry for all the questions, but more information is needed before I make a life changing decision.