Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Steps

Started by mOsSieFieD [479105] on in Health & Fitness.

3 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
mOsSieFieD [479105]
So everyone got a smartphone and maybe a smartwatch.

HOW MANY STEPS DO YOU AVERAGE PER DAY?

2019 my average per day was: 11,819 steps
2020 so far i have a average of 15,411 steps per day

So lets see what you got :)
Davs999 [2015125]
Those are big numbers. I park about a kilometre from work and do a walk to and from the car to office. In the evening I go for a 6 km run and manage to get to 13,000 steps. Without my run, just walking into work I only get to about 6,000 steps.