Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Popular Threads Self Selection

Started by Phil-I-P [2035498] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 1 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
14 / 100
Phil-I-P [2035498]
I know that the P&L sub-forum was removed for all users, but I was wondering if it was possible to allow each user to choose what pops up in their own popular thread feed by selecting what sub-forums you want to see.

Personally I have an interest in the P&L sub-forum, and it is more interesting when people are online, and activity is high in said forum, which you would see in your feed.

However, I have very little interest in the Fun and Games sub-forum and it's 'last post wins X' threads, and the 'count to 6 billion' threads.

I know this is a personal choice, and a lot of people like to participate in F&G, but this is kind of my point. It would be nice to tailor our own forum page to our own interests.

Just a thought.