Just attacked MagicFrenchFry. Clearly showed I hit him (in pic, & 14 hits registered), but said I missed & no damage. He also missed me & did no damage. Please check out. Thank you.
Hits not registering
Started by KiraLynn [2440591] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Can you provide attack log link please? Most likely you hit them doing zero damage - that's not a bug.
I found the attack log in the Logs.
So, you weren't able to do any damage because their defense will be much higher than your strength (I.e. you were able to hit them, but not enough strength to do any damage). However, you also must have much more dexterity than they have speed, seeing as they missed every one of their own attacks.
That isn't a bug, though.
So, you weren't able to do any damage because their defense will be much higher than your strength (I.e. you were able to hit them, but not enough strength to do any damage). However, you also must have much more dexterity than they have speed, seeing as they missed every one of their own attacks.
That isn't a bug, though.