Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New weapons

Started by peace_and_war [2497288] on in Graveyard.

27 replies · 278 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

peace_and_war [2497288]
I wish you mods can add sniper ( high damage low magazine ) and more machine guns compatible to armalite...I just learned that it’s the most common weapon

in games like lifeafter and pubg there’s weapons like vector,AWM,ump9 etc...

btw tqvm forum posters such as baldr and Kayla I got a lot of torn info..torn has a great forum

and about the Xanax thing..I think it’s a complete waste....:P ‘ Slutting’ money is wasted
Seamen [2307728]
I OD on my first Xanax and my third one. At that point I believed Xanax to be very expensive and wasteful and I mostly did candy XTC jumps(70 xtc without OD).
I still have a low Xanax taken per days all thanks to my noob belief that I would OD very often. Only started taking 3 xan per day 100 days after playing lol.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Maybe he got armalite as weapon faction loan. I have not used the weapon tho. But if armalite is anything like enfield then the loading bullet time is :(
Icy [2926]
This sounds more like a suggestion than a general discussion, of course if it were posted in the correct sub forum most likely no one would have even responded so...*shrug*

I find the amount of weapons, ammo, and mods currently in the game pleeeeeeeeeeeenty.
gnorf [2411019]
Well, there's a lot more than that. But tell me how you balance 1264 different weapons to make them all viable? With all these nerds?? Not happening.
gnorf [2411019]
I lost count after like 30, so I rounded up to 1264. Don't tell me you're from joei's neighboring island, the land of people that don't understand sarcasm