Ched be like,
Ched be like,
Ched be like,
[image: i.ibb.co]
So I be like,
So I be like,
So I be like,
CheddyBerry Stopped, But not before I had lost 15 good brain cells.
reading this, Now You lose 1500 Brain Cells
imma break rules today, Stop meh if u can
Ched be like,
i m the boss,i rule this place, Stop meh if u can
Ched be like,
shut up Malvo u teetle piece of cake, fudge you, Stop meh if u can
[image: i.ibb.co]
So I be like,
if you ain't gonna stop, i break rules too
So I be like,
if yous ain't gonna stop, imma put a nail in your throne
So I be like,
if you ain't gonna stop, shut up Ched, u teetle piece of cake, fudge you too
CheddyBerry Stopped, But not before I had lost 15 good brain cells.
reading this, Now You lose 1500 Brain Cells
Ha Ha
ha
Ha
ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha