The system of dealing cards in blackjack is a tottaly unfair and nobody does nothing...adms useless...we work hard to save some money...and those useless only laugh watching us loose money...
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Blackjack is where Admin take ur money back.
You only have 25%chance to win.
Go for Slots or Bookie
You only have 25%chance to win.
Go for Slots or Bookie
If you truly want to have any advantage wait until you can play poker.
Bookie is pointless right now 10m max
If you want to hold onto your hard earned money the casino is generally the last place you should go. The games are all designed to give the house the edge over the long run. You'll lose unless you happen to get really lucky. They don't have to cheat.
Invest it into something like a stock block or your bank account and treat the casino as a mini game to have fun with?
Invest it into something like a stock block or your bank account and treat the casino as a mini game to have fun with?
3 days play 3 days lose IN Black jack
I am not sure it's nearly ture 25% chance of win on low bet and when you put high bet you lose
I am not sure it's nearly ture 25% chance of win on low bet and when you put high bet you lose
adm and stve
Poker is preferred
Whether you win or lose, usually its a thrill in there facing other players instead of a rigged dealer
Though gamble with what you can afford to lose - dont stretch too far else.... plop!
Whether you win or lose, usually its a thrill in there facing other players instead of a rigged dealer
Though gamble with what you can afford to lose - dont stretch too far else.... plop!
Dear Mr. Ancestral,
There are two sayings associated with Las Vegas: "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", and "The house always wins". Here in Torn, we concern ourselves primarily with the second of these phrases. All Player v. Computer gambling, like gambling against the casino, or 'house', in real life, favors the casino itself to some degree. While The size of this 'house edge' can vary and sometimes someone gets lucky, the casino makes more money than it loses in the long term. It's how they keep the lights on. As such, it's best not to gamble money you can't afford to lose. While I know you're upset, you can still come out of this wiser having paid your tuition at the school of hard knocks.
Have a better day.
There are two sayings associated with Las Vegas: "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", and "The house always wins". Here in Torn, we concern ourselves primarily with the second of these phrases. All Player v. Computer gambling, like gambling against the casino, or 'house', in real life, favors the casino itself to some degree. While The size of this 'house edge' can vary and sometimes someone gets lucky, the casino makes more money than it loses in the long term. It's how they keep the lights on. As such, it's best not to gamble money you can't afford to lose. While I know you're upset, you can still come out of this wiser having paid your tuition at the school of hard knocks.
Have a better day.
Everybody knows that......
But there is no actual house to collect said profits, in Torn... So players expect the odds to be better than, or equal to, a real casino. If the house has a bigger edge in Torn than in real life, that's just silly and potentially makes much of the casino pointless.
Obviously anyone who thinks they are going to make a living playing slots is a fool, but the casino is probably the easiest way to spend an hour playing Torn. I'm not saying the odds should favor the players, but the nature of the game dictates that players should be able to 'cheat' the house. I was beyond disappointed when I saw that the deck is shuffled after every hand of Blackjack. You can't count cards in a game that revolves around living a criminal lifestyle? Major letdown.
I guess I shouldn't complain, because the bookie let's me bet on opposing outcomes and I scam the house every day via arbitrage betting.
If you want a fun way to waste money, get into racing! We are a tight knit lil community and we have a great time.
Obviously anyone who thinks they are going to make a living playing slots is a fool, but the casino is probably the easiest way to spend an hour playing Torn. I'm not saying the odds should favor the players, but the nature of the game dictates that players should be able to 'cheat' the house. I was beyond disappointed when I saw that the deck is shuffled after every hand of Blackjack. You can't count cards in a game that revolves around living a criminal lifestyle? Major letdown.
I guess I shouldn't complain, because the bookie let's me bet on opposing outcomes and I scam the house every day via arbitrage betting.
If you want a fun way to waste money, get into racing! We are a tight knit lil community and we have a great time.