have a 50nnb and Max crime merits my question is am I at the cap of success can I remove some merits I'm working on GTA right now
Crime/merit
Started by Cruailsama [1899011] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
The general consensus is yes for you. At 50NNB your success rate on GTA is high enough that merits won't make a noticeable difference, especially if you already have faction perks for it.
Again, that is just the general consensus. It's a subject that hasn't had a lot of in depth studies done on it and some may argue the other way.
Again, that is just the general consensus. It's a subject that hasn't had a lot of in depth studies done on it and some may argue the other way.
Lets look at it this way.....at 50 nnb ur qualified to succeed at GTA without merits in CE. I'm at 55nnb with 0 merits to CE, was maxxed a few months ago. What I have noticed though, is more blues on GTA as this has been the crime ive been at since before and after the merit change. Others will argue based on their exp or tests and this is mine.