Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

JFK Getting Desperate?

Started by Kata [1990396] on in Faction Discussion.

54 replies · 2.36k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SeaLion [250755]
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=9&t=16140362&b=0&a=0


SA is superior to our member base in several categories. They hit hard, and I require using and stacking temps to take down their weakest members. That being said I got a few hits and retals in on them during our chain.It is tough, and can be discouraging to fight opponents you can barely scratch. However, it is not impossible and made for a fun war. For reference on how strong they are their weakest member is a JFK defect who has just shy of 5 bil stats last I checked....

I am not upset about "losing" something we may not win. I would like to see some other factions quit running their mouth so much and try SA on for themselves. Takes a lot of effort to compete with the strongest faction in the game, and hold your chain throughout.

Mentions: Ranking Every Faction by Stats (100+ factions)

Adrenalinas [1974447]
I don`t think they are desperate. I think after a long time of inactivity they wanted to check at what shape they are and the best way to test it is to fight with the strongest faction. They get more active now and I think this war was just to check what must be improved. I think we will see some good wars from them in the future.

Anyway, that is just my opinion.
HerrSchmidt [2069746]
Kata, have you ever looked at the respect you gain from a chain during war? Its off the charts.

Not to mention competition wakes up the sleeping members who became bored with sitting around.

But you wouldn't know this - you've never achieved anything except some cybering in the back streets of discord :)

Torn needs more wars! GL to all
Lane [2032144]
We are a faction that doesnt sit around and farm everyday for respect, its called actually playing the game and warring. If we lose, we lose. We win, we win. We dont sit here and make shit threads and farm respect with are allies all day in attempt to look like we are actually doing something. Jog on Red Head, no one here cares to hear your embellished ass gossip thread about shit you are not even involved in or have any clue what you are even reporting / writing on a thread on.
DUDE [1028023]
JFK is now home to all degenerates and scumbags like yourself. Go harass more players.

Man we all know you didn't write that shit. Stop paying people to write forum posts for you