No longer buying losses.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Keep em coming people :)
Paid fast, thanks.
This still going?
Pays quickly!
yup. i have a few bil to spend on losses. i'll be going for a while.
Legit, paid quickly
Quick payment
Quick payment
hi i would like to get involved
N/A
I feel like I should explain to why you didn't get the bonus 500k since you and nearly 30 other people seemed to be very confused by how it works. And also, since you decided to make your complaint public by posting it in my thread, I feel obligated to use you as an example.
Your hits were made outside the timeframe to qualify for the bonus. I'm not going to keep track of everyone's losses they have made because in the window that you did your first hit and finished with your 10th hit was 4-hour window. I had over 300 events and losses from 40-50 different people in that 4-hour window. I'm not going to go out of my way to figure out if each and every one of you has made 10 hits over a longer period of time than 30min. it's not feasible and it's not worth the effect to do that. Sorry, but I've made it clear in my OP that your 10 hits have to be made in a 30min window. You can take your losses to someone else.
However, if I see you've made an effort to make 10 hits in a row (within a 30min window), then I'll give you the bonus 500k.
The only reason I'm making the effort to explain this to you now is to hopefully stop the insistent demands from people (like you) who think they are owed more than they got paid. Use common sense and following the rules. That'll get you the bonus.
Here's all the attacks you've made and the payments I've made. Please note the red line indicates the 30min window timeframes.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Your hits were made outside the timeframe to qualify for the bonus. I'm not going to keep track of everyone's losses they have made because in the window that you did your first hit and finished with your 10th hit was 4-hour window. I had over 300 events and losses from 40-50 different people in that 4-hour window. I'm not going to go out of my way to figure out if each and every one of you has made 10 hits over a longer period of time than 30min. it's not feasible and it's not worth the effect to do that. Sorry, but I've made it clear in my OP that your 10 hits have to be made in a 30min window. You can take your losses to someone else.
However, if I see you've made an effort to make 10 hits in a row (within a 30min window), then I'll give you the bonus 500k.
The only reason I'm making the effort to explain this to you now is to hopefully stop the insistent demands from people (like you) who think they are owed more than they got paid. Use common sense and following the rules. That'll get you the bonus.
Here's all the attacks you've made and the payments I've made. Please note the red line indicates the 30min window timeframes.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Fast payments, thank you!
Fast payments, thank you!