Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make easy money

Started by Poop-bucket [2423981] on in Gambling.

8 replies · 684 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Poop-bucket [2423981]
I am a great gambler. Just today I made over 360mil. Pm me and I will tell you if I have casino tokens. If I do you can send me your money. I keep the original amount and give you the rest that I win. For example if you sent me 50mil to bet and I bet it and made 200mil I would keep 50mil and send you the rest.