season 18 I played quite a lot, season 19 I played 2 games and won both but then when season 20 started I was already banned from competitive, I don't cheat I don't leave games I don't even type in chat so I'm very lost to why I'm banned from this whole season. anyone have any ideas?
Overwatch
Started by Miss_Livvy [2069909] on in Gaming.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
What did it say? You can always ask.
How do I ask them? I thought people got Emailed if they got banned but I've had nothing