First: sorry if I make grammar and spelling mistakes. English is not my best skill.
I have fallen in love with multiple players online games since year 2k. In my entire gaming life, I have played with hundreds of people. Some just passed me by and some remain my friends until now. I have seen many reason people play a game.
Some play to make real money. Be that legal or illegal. Illegal is RMT and breaking the game rule. Legal means they get paid to play, make review, endorse a game, or get paid for writing walk through in some websites. It can be via youtube, game forum, even facebook.
Some play to socialize. They usually active in social gathering, active in chat/forum, enjoy drama, and love to troll. In Torn I believe they play to gain karma.
Some play to hook up with other players. The female ones usually secretly hate other female players especially if other females get more attention than them. And the males usually very generous and flirty to the female players. Tho I have met some males who become abusive to female players when they get rejected.
Some play to satisfy their crave to win something. These are the players who will fight anyone who stand in their way. The kind of players you will want to be in your team. They set alarm and timer and play religiously.
Some play to find different ways and break down the game mechanism to quench their thirst in curiosity. These are the players that will either become the legendary cheaters or guide writers. The nerds people usually call them.
Tldr: I want to know your game style in playing Torn.
I have fallen in love with multiple players online games since year 2k. In my entire gaming life, I have played with hundreds of people. Some just passed me by and some remain my friends until now. I have seen many reason people play a game.
Some play to make real money. Be that legal or illegal. Illegal is RMT and breaking the game rule. Legal means they get paid to play, make review, endorse a game, or get paid for writing walk through in some websites. It can be via youtube, game forum, even facebook.
Some play to socialize. They usually active in social gathering, active in chat/forum, enjoy drama, and love to troll. In Torn I believe they play to gain karma.
Some play to hook up with other players. The female ones usually secretly hate other female players especially if other females get more attention than them. And the males usually very generous and flirty to the female players. Tho I have met some males who become abusive to female players when they get rejected.
Some play to satisfy their crave to win something. These are the players who will fight anyone who stand in their way. The kind of players you will want to be in your team. They set alarm and timer and play religiously.
Some play to find different ways and break down the game mechanism to quench their thirst in curiosity. These are the players that will either become the legendary cheaters or guide writers. The nerds people usually call them.
Tldr: I want to know your game style in playing Torn.