Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke Missions

Started by Beeroxxx [2464499] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Beeroxxx [2464499]
So I failed an easy mission to beat someone to a pulp with my fists......ofc I landed in hospital. But now it won't let me repeat that attack (there's actually 2 of them I failed). I fight them all I want, and win now, but it still says the mission is failed and is not unlocking anything new for me? What now?
Chastiser [2194451]
Everyday, Duke gives you a new mission. And it will stack up to 3 missions. Just give it a time. And once you accept a mission, you have 3 days to finish that mission
Kelsie [340367]
If you don't complete the mission before it expires (3 days), then you 'fail' that mission, unfortunately. Nothing can be done, except to wait for new day to bring you a new mission. :/
Kelsie [340367]
If you're in at least a 3* Logistics company, your open/available contracts go from 3-5 btw :) otherwise for those not in a LM, yes you can have 3 open (or in progress for that matter).