Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MAFIA on STRINGS [GREEN TEAM WINS]

Started by CreatorX [2234054] on in Fun & Games.

1,249 replies · 2.51k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,250 / 1,250 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ZombieQueen93 [1710017]
Share some of that popcorn with me! Lol This is my second mafia game since I got back from being away for a LONG time, (took forever to figure out what I had and what medications I needed), so you can count me as a newbie simply because there are a lot of things I honestly don't remember from before I had to leave.
salty_3ggs [2494247]
My popcorn sharing skills is contagious plz be ware. Lol u might want to get up at night because of this.

PS i dunno which timezone are you in so i'm guessing its night time haha.
Isaccasi [2209953]
-Hi Everybody, My name is Dave and welcome to my Thoughts and Feelings room.

-Nice to meet You Dave

-Lets start with talking about our darkest feelings and thoughts. I, for an instance, sometimes dream about not being a puppet attached to strings. Now, Its your turn.
Blackbird [2082276]
I'll be the newbiest newbie if I get popcorn for it :D

But yeah. I played mafia here for a while, and a long time on another plattform before torn. Tbh I should probably be ashamed I am not a better player lol
Daisy3 [730750]
With 18 greens, 1 red and 1 blue, this should be easy, right?

If there is no voting today does that mean that night actions will go first in the game?
Blackbird [2082276]
I kinda feel it won't be that easy. Maybe it's easier to die than we think? Maybe the puppets and puppeteers are partners and if one dies the other dies too for example?

Edited cause I was being dumb.
Blackbird [2082276]
Good point. I can imagine that too. xD
Though the Puppet Master role worries me even more, just from what the title implies. (No offense Bug collector, I am sure you are plenty scary too)
Daisy3 [730750]
yes...I have a feeling the puppet master can change the event of things but the bug collector will do as he likes.

I don't know exactly how this will work but I love the concept. lol