Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Race Time Bug

Started by _SCOFIELD_ [1441750] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

I was doing races on all race tracks with all my stock Class B Cars to find out which one is most suitable for which track when I saw the time difference of 0.01 seconds as shown in the race to that in the event.

This is not the only time it happened, but it has been happening in ALL the races I have done so far.

Edit 1: The time that is shown in the event can be also be seen when hovering over the Racing Icon.
Stewie [1494547]
I believe Pavel will need to be checking this one! It does appear there is a 1 millisecond difference to the time in the Event, to what can be seen in the participants list.
_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
Just quoting again in case this was missed out.

I know I am not supposed to be bumping Bus & Issues threads, but its been almost 2 months...