Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Kata

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in Graveyard.

19 replies · 319 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
43
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

JustJanet [911066]
My boobs are pretty great! they are old now but I still like them. I see Kata's future... Hanks going to start school and she is going to be a room mom cutting out 25 copies of different arts and crafts crap for TK and kinders to paste together... it's going to be awesome...

I'm not a room mom but sometimes I sub for TK and K.. today the teacher I was teaching with had me help some of her students make an Abraham Lincoln craft... they each got 5 strips of construction paper that they rolled up so they were curly and then they pasted them to the chin of their Abe... I wanted them to put the strips under the face and one kid informed me that whiskers grow on the chin not under it! :P Schooled by a 5-year-old!
Dragno [2092316]
Kata ca give me the faction just to hold for her whole she joins another faction to hide.........
I'll love to hold it for kata and wait till raid ends.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Boobs are just layers of fat that look odd.

Please put that on one of the option hehehehe

*Sigh i should get out from torn city more often*
_OG_ [1850906]
Lol wth your a bloody loser for making a thread like this

If ur gonna ride dude dick pls dont do it publicly on forums get your self a room.
Krastinov [1542326]
No problem. I will think of something more clever. Maybe i should take katas guidance. Post shit about other factions bar mine.
Kata [1990396]
You just need to present it as a discussion, Krast. Honestly that's my biggest complaint about your threads - they usually have little to no actual content.

For example, this thread could have been -

As most of you know, Kata has once again gotten herself in hot water via her big mouth. Maybe her best move at this point would be to relocate her fat ass to TMB with the other trolls.

Do you think players that express their opinions in a loud manner such as this should be left alone to play as regular players? Or do you think they should be regulated to joke factions like TMB, TRT, or AoW?

_______

*Disclaimer, I was speaking as Krast. I find those factions highly entertaining most of the time.

-----

Krast, see how my post gets the point across you were trying to make but also fulfills the obligation of creating a discussion?
JustJanet [911066]
pity, I found this thread entertaining and I didn't know about the drama so I now at least know there was drama even if I don;t know what the drama is.
Krastinov [1542326]
Nono please lock it away for ever. Most my threads are just awful. Sometimes i nail it with a short comment though.

All good, and btw me and kat dont dislike eachother.