Hi, is it just me or is City not loading? Cleared everything and logged off and on. edit - faction mate says map IS loading - must be me edit again - tried chrome and map loads fine, so maybe an issue with FF?
Are you perhaps running any extensions on Firefox? Tried a private browsing window?
No extensions no. Weird when I right click on city, open in a new tab, it loads....
I'll need to see a screenshot of what you see when the map doesn't load, if possible. :)
https://snipboard.io/lpnYQ3.jpg Edit - well i stayed with the new tab I opened, and it all seems fine now.
and it all seems fine now. Let us know if you experience any further problems then! Closing report for now.
Thanks.
Alex [1431794]
2 Mar 2020, 06:57 TCT · #7 · edited
i have the same problem. Also on firefox Except for me is not loading at all, not even in a private tab . on chrome is all good .
I have someone else experiencing this on Chrome. I'll assign this to Sergey.
Kopites [1701371] Admin
Staff
6 Mar 2020, 16:08 TCT · #10
I've checked city map under several users who reported here about experiencing this issue. Everything worked well. Please check it again and let me know if you still have this issue. And please give me your browser version.
Hello, can you provide Kopites an update please?
It's been fine since, as above, i opened new tab.
Closing report in that case. Anyone else still experiencing it can create a new report.