Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MAFIA on STRINGS [GREEN TEAM WINS]

Started by CreatorX [2234054] on in Fun & Games.

1,249 replies · 2.51k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,250 / 1,250 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

ZombieQueen93 [1710017]
Loving the memes! I hate that I wasn't here all day. I had to vote and also I have a seriously crazy amount of school work to do, some of it is due tonight at midnight, so I'm crazy busy! Lol
Vigoureux [2233673]

That's the plot twist...
You all brought the bugs at night
with so much food laying around!

*thread gets retitled Self-Owned Mafia*

CreatorX [2234054]
Due to a huge influx of food, my internet traffic has become unstable. It should stabilize around 21:00 TCT, but this would mean a slight delay with the messages and announcement for Day time.

I will not accept any action changes after 21:00 TCT, and game discussion is not allowed until after I officially announce the start of day on this thread

Apologies once more for the slight delay from my side
CreatorX [2234054]

I got no strings
To hold me down
Or that's at least
What I found
I once had strings
But now I'm free

...
THERE ARE NO STRINGS ON ME
~ Delphinidae (Puppet)



As a new day dawns, Delphinidae's motionless puppet body with detached strings were found. Nobody has left the puppet show during the night, so someone here is definitely the killer. Suddenly, a revelation appears:

AN ORACLE HAS REVEALED THAT THEIR DIVINED TARGET HAS VISITED ERUGON LAST NIGHT

DAY 2 OFFICIALLY BEGINS NOW

ENJOY THE PUPPET SHOW!

gabby100 [2333362]
erugon did anything happen to you last night? also caesar just it case, if you chose to do an action you couldnt because someone stopped you from doing so the roleblock will happen whether you did it or not
gabby100 [2333362]
looks like we have a lookout this game... who has their results announced by host which is a new one for me
if they are still alive we will found out if that's a thing everyday or it is limited for now everyone else should say if something happened last night

as far as i know nothing happened to me
Erugon [2479572]
No, I was fine and didn't get a message saying someone visited me. But someone did apparently.