Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction active chain not loading

Started by Cosmic [2090451] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Cosmic [2090451]
My faction chain report is not loading. I clicked on the active chain button as well as a territory we are assaulting and neither are coming up. the page just sits there thinking. If I press control F5 to force a refresh that tab will then start working (if I click on the active chain tab and then hit control F5 the active chain tab will work) however when I try to go to the other one, it stops working again.

https://imgur.com/LWQ54hF

Edit: the URL in my browser is changing when I click on each tab.
CrazedPenguin [1055449]
I have kind of same issue.
Can you see points changing and time changing when you open faction page and look at a wall/walls ?
For me it opens first wall with all members/slots on it and next to the points acquired by each member work and change with time.

However points on the wall button itself (where you can see red taking over green line) do not change and time doesent change either. When I try to click on another wall then same thing happens as it happens to you, starts loading and gets stuck on it. Seems like these two issues are related.

I tried checking on internet explorer and same issue as with firefox. Seems to work fine on android app however.