Relatively new to the game, but catch myself in the forum alot. So I've read a decent amount of dude posts/thread and random stray Dude jokes. I was just wondering if there's an actual reason everyon...most people (save for Nova and Joei) dislike him so much. Most of the shit I read is just him crackin jokes or being satirical (trolling), and the shit between him and sexykong is hilarious. Lmao
So did the man do some super outta line shit, or does he just f**k with people too much?
Idk man, I'm also new and I find him funny as hell on forums. But as you say, people just go blindly on the hate train without actually having a proper opinion for themselves
Relatively new on the game, I will try not to get carried away with the server politic and drama. In any game, there will always be "sides" and server politic. Being able to blend in without taking sides is very tricky, but possible. Takes high diplomacy skill and a pinch of charm
Hahahaha I'm just kidding. But i'm serious about the not get carried away with the server politic and drama tho. I also will be focus in learning on the "how" than "who/whom". Don't get me wrong. I am against mice mentality, (hiding in the dark sillently) but unless it affects me directly or against general moral standard (like racism, bullying, terrorism), I will not stick my nose in it really
Some people loves to get attention more than others. It's not something to be ashamed of. The definition of the word attention has a great scale here. Most people matches the word attention with to love, to take care of, to value which they are correct but they are missing that hating, mocking, to bounty is also ways of showing attention. My point is it's a demand-supply to me. I'm not pointing any fingers, i'm just sharing my thoughts about this topic.
If the person named "X" loves to get attention, giving any kind of reaction to him/her will be for his benefit. As you can observe, most attention seekers (so to speak) looking for any kind of attention. They see themselves reaching their goal either you love or hate them.
My way to deal with them is standing still as if they do not exist.
Could be that he has his moments once in a while, but what people hate so much is that he would do anything to get attention (being the whipping boy of the entire game = case in point)
It IS funny at times, but not rly the type of trolling i like.