When does other countries restock their plushies? Or is there no fixed time?
Clarification on restocks
Started by TTripW [2476365] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 9 likes ·
Also note that the restock only happens at xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 or xx:45 mark. Same is the case with restocking of all the items in the city shops. So if you are abroad with flowers/plushies sold out, at xx:11 for … - CloudJumper [1636201] · 4 likes ·
Just bookmark this page on mobile. I don't think there are any add-ons for Chrome or Torn App. Some people have had success with getting DoctorN on some third party browsers. But I have trust issues with browsers other than …
It restocks in half the time it took to sell out + some random variables I guess.
Also note that the restock only happens at xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 or xx:45 mark. Same is the case with restocking of all the items in the city shops.
So if you are abroad with flowers/plushies sold out, at xx:11 for example, you can wait for 4 minutes to see if it restocks before flying off. If it doesn't re-stock, you only lost 4 mins of flight time. I do this often. :)
CJ
So if you are abroad with flowers/plushies sold out, at xx:11 for example, you can wait for 4 minutes to see if it restocks before flying off. If it doesn't re-stock, you only lost 4 mins of flight time. I do this often. :)
CJ
Thank you for the information
If you don’t already use it, I recommend going to DocTorn webpage, and using the travel hub page. At least you can also see what’s in stock before you fly. :)
It was early morning for me okay <.<
It was early morning for me okay <.<
Travel hub, apparently you drink a lot huh ;)
I didn't know this. Thx!
If you don’t already use it, I recommend going to DocTorn webpage, and using the travel pub page. At least you can also see what’s in stock before you fly. :)Yep, already using it! On the note of that, do you know of any add-ons for mobile?
Just bookmark this page on mobile. I don't think there are any add-ons for Chrome or Torn App. Some people have had success with getting DoctorN on some third party browsers. But I have trust issues with browsers other than the mainstream ones, hence I have never tried.
I see, thank you so much for helping
This can be dangerous advice for a new player, as mugs are frequent overseas. If you find the plushies or flowers out of stock overseas, sometimes it is better to just buy a less profitable item rather than risking overseas hospital time.That's not to say it's bad advice, but waiting around, even for a couple minutes, has some risk.
Personally I only find few destinations dangerous to wait.
They are;
1) Cayman Island --> Oversea banking makes this place dangerous. People might thing you are carrying a lot of cash on hand.
2) Switzerland --> Most players are there to rehab, having 4 rehab costs $1m. So it's a nice amount to mug from a new player.
3) South Africa --> Cheapest xanax is here. To fill 25 travel capacity you need to carry $18.75m on hand ($750k per xanax) which is also a good amount to mug.
I only don't wait on those destinations. Other than that it looks pretty safe to wait couple minutes to time interval.
They are;
1) Cayman Island --> Oversea banking makes this place dangerous. People might thing you are carrying a lot of cash on hand.
2) Switzerland --> Most players are there to rehab, having 4 rehab costs $1m. So it's a nice amount to mug from a new player.
3) South Africa --> Cheapest xanax is here. To fill 25 travel capacity you need to carry $18.75m on hand ($750k per xanax) which is also a good amount to mug.
I only don't wait on those destinations. Other than that it looks pretty safe to wait couple minutes to time interval.
Another method used by some new players is to fly to South Africa, UAE, China overnight with no cash on hand. Next time they log on, they wait for stock to be supplied (if it isn't already) and then ask a friend to send cash.
It's not the most efficient method from a timing perspective, but it does get them items and prevents loss of capital.
It's not the most efficient method from a timing perspective, but it does get them items and prevents loss of capital.
What is losing 20k really? 200k travel money for flowsies are morethan enough. The hospitalize tho, now that's suck. I do fly long mile when I'm about to sleep. But always under alarm. 5 minutes before landing I wake up, buy, get out, get back to sleep. Often times with only one eye open.
But if I think i'd miss my alarm, japan and hawaii will be my choices. People just don't go there much.
But if I think i'd miss my alarm, japan and hawaii will be my choices. People just don't go there much.
EDIT: sorry, posted about recurring drug ODs, which should have gone to another thread.
Lol is this a reply for the GD post xanax od thingy?
How is this related to this thread?
oh hell. not related. posted to wrong window.