MAFIA on STRINGS [GREEN TEAM WINS]
Started by CreatorX [2234054] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 1,250 / 1,250 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yep... that was 100% me when I read that...
man I thought we were all about to get some prizes or something too..
We gonna kill off eachother like a battleroyal?
I have a thought about what has to happen, but since is night time, I can't say right now...
Maybe I can rate posts again one day...
I have a thought too but I am dead.
Well shit
we knew btw this was gonna happen if yall picked ninvah
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
-pats- Everyone knows dead people can't talk.
but you're talking lol, anyway enjoy the memes and talks as we watch the panic of town when D5 appears
popcorn? it's real and has either butter or sugar on it
popcorn? it's real and has either butter or sugar on it
Oh, I can't wait for day 5.
shhhh... >.> they aren't supposed to know what we know >.>
*Confused sleep gesticulating*
*Emerges from under a pile of books and papers with dark circles under her bloodshot eyes*
What are we doing?
What are we doing?